In this section we will show how to unleash the power of plugins.
- Save pictures in different directories at the same time
Add another Save plugin and select a different directory than in the other Save plugin.
- Save pictures in different formats at the same time
Add another type of Save plugin e.g. 'Save Fits' next to a 'Save Jpg' plugin (other file format plugins will become available later).
- Save images as a series of stacked ones
Just disable the combine plugin. Now all the incoming images will be aligned and stacked and saved separately, without being combined into one single picture.
- Transform raw image series into a video file which has all images aligned
Disable the combine plugin and use a Save Video plugin. (video plugins will become available later).
- Use ROI and preview to gain speed
When you draw a ROI (region of interest) around an object it will be used with any plugin that has a preview option.
The smaller the ROI, the faster that plugin will work during preview.
This is especially usefull when working with big images where processing on the whole image can take time.
The Align plugin also makes good use of the ROI.
- to be continued
Copyright 2001-2004 InnoStack